Instructions for use
1. Wash and dry the scar area first. (Infant soap or non-oily detergent is cleaned and rinsed with plenty of water)
2, 3-4 times a day in the morning, middle and late, thinly applied to the scar, hope that better results can be applied multiple times;
3. Gently massage the scar for five minutes to promote absorption;
4. After about 10 minutes, the silicone ointment is dried;
5, can use iontophoresis to enhance absorption;
6, can use cosmetics on scar gel, that is, silicone ointment does not affect makeup.
7. Scar silicone gel must be used for at least 3 months to be fully effective.
8, each course of treatment for 3 months, severe scars need to continue to apply for half a year or even longer.
The surface of the wound is completely detached and completely healed and no longer flows out of the residual liquid.
◆Silicone ointment and scar paste should be used together with medical tape, elastic bandage and elastic sleeve;
1. Please read the full description of the product before use.
2, if your scar has been noticeably bumpy, please cooperate with Scar Clinic-Thin Kelly ultra-thin scar stickers.
3. If your scar hyperplasia is serious, please cooperate with Scar Clinic-Clear.
4, if the scar area is large, especially burns, please press the posture of the United States medical elastic sleeve pressure,
5, allergic skin, redness, pain or irritation and other adverse reactions, please consult your doctor or pharmacist,
6, this product is not suitable for the use of old scars in the depression,
7. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
8. The skin at the scar is weak at the beginning of healing. Deliberately clearing the surface skin will cause the skin to lose its protection. The skin must be naturally detached.
9. Scars at the scar are damaged or have no hair follicles, which affects the skin's heat dissipation and perspiration function. Strenuous exercise will speed up blood circulation and cause sweat to be discharged. Therefore, it is normal to have some itching at the scar. Just pay attention to the cleanliness of the scar. ;
10, the child's restraint ability is poor, when itching, remember not to scratch with the hand, it is very itchy can be close to the soft part of the palm of your hand to hold the scar, gently sway, reduce itching, you can also use the ice bag Cooling and itching, but not rubbing or massaging, avoiding secondary injury and aggravating the condition. Adults should pay attention to the scar condition at any time, and detect abnormalities should be treated immediately;
11. In order to reduce the secondary injury in the early stage of wound healing, it is necessary to pay attention to tearing the scar when applying the scar.
◆ Many people often feel that they are not good at cleaning scars. They like to clean the wounds during dressing or cleaning. This is not right. The skin of the wound will naturally fall off after it grows. Deliberately cleaning up, may cause secondary damage, many scars are aggravated by secondary damage.
◆ After disinfection, use a clean cotton cloth to gently blot the water according to the scar. Do not wipe it back and forth. The real dead skin is that it will fall off on its own.
◆In the early stage of healing, the skin at the scar is fragile and sensitive, and it does not normally breathe and metabolize, so be careful. It doesn't always feel like rubbing, but it often feels pain later.
[Children should be careful, once they have pain, they will have a conflict, and may not be treated.]