[product name] Scar Clinic Kelly ultra-thin scar stickers
[Product Registration] National Food and Drug Administration (into) word 2013 No. 2643191
[Executive Standard] YZB/ROK 3351-2013 "Scar Repair Sticker"
[Manufacturer] South Korea Han Shisheng Branch (company) hansbiomed.corp (official website: www.hansbiomed.com)
[Ingredients] High-tech biomedical permanent implant grade silicone gel sheet, polyurethane coated protective sheet, PET film release paper.
[product thickness] 0.45mm,
[Product Specifications] Round diameter 3cm, 3*7cm, 7*7cm, 3*11cm, 3*14cm, 3*18cm, 10*18cm.
[Package Version] This product is divided into Korean and English. The Korean version is for online sales and the English version is for hospital sales.
[Shelf life] 3 years
Among them, 3*11 cm, 3*14 cm, 3*18 cm, and 10*18 cm are special specifications for caesarean section, but the same applies to other scars.
Reminder: Scar Clinic's ultra-thin scars are available in both Korean and English versions. The Korean version is for online sales and the English version is for hospital sales.
Product features and scope of application:
Widely used in plastic surgery, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, burns and other early scar prevention, late scar repair and desalination, the wound treatment immediately after the treatment effect up to 95%.
It can effectively prevent and treat the repair and reduce the accidental abrasion, bruises, acne marks, sputum, mosquito bites, surgery, caesarean section, burns, skin grafting, liposuction, double eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, laser Straight scars, facial scars, keloids, depressions, hypertrophic scars, hyperpigmentation and other scars caused by trauma for any reason, such as surgery, can be improved with Scar Clinic, effectively smoothing, softening and diminishing scars, even It is still effective for 30 years, but it has limited effect on the lack of white spots on the surface of a large area.
Scar Clinic's structural composition and materials
The product consists of a smooth sheet of medical silicone gel, plus a polyurethane coated protective sheet and a PET film release paper.
Scar Clinic application
Used for surgery, burns and other post-traumatic scar treatments. Suitable for linear scars, facial scars, scar scars, hypertrophic scars.
Scar Clinic Instructions
1. Choose a product that is larger than 1-2 cm of scar.
2. Wash hands and rinse the scars before applying the Scar Clinic, then completely dry the hands and scars.
3. Take the product out of the package.
4. Remove the plastic film and apply a layer of glue to the face.
Scar Clinic adhesion time and use period
1. For best results, use 12 hours to 24 hours per day for at least three months.
2. Replace the new one after 1 week.
3. If the surface adhesion layer is severely damaged or the adhesion is reduced, please replace it with a new one.
1. Do not use it for acne and infection scars. Do not use it during wound healing.
2, can not be used when scars and wounds and sutures.
3. If there is a rash, erythema or rubella, reduce the treatment time until the symptoms turn around.
If your skin has irritation or problems, talk to your doctor.
4. Scar Clinic cannot be used with ointments, creams or cosmetics.
5. Do not use Scar Clinic for babies under the age of 3, and keep the Scar Clinic out of reach of children and pets.
*Scar Clinic is produced under strict quality control.
If the product has passed the shelf life, has deteriorated, or has been damaged, please replace it with a new one at the place of purchase.