Scar Clinic's structural composition and materials
The product consists of a smooth sheet of medical silicone gel, plus a polyurethane coated protective sheet and a PET film release paper.
Scar Clinic application
Used for surgery, burns and other post-traumatic scar treatments. Suitable for linear scars, facial scars, scar scars, hypertrophic scars.
Scar Clinic Instructions
1. Choose a product that is larger than 1-2 cm of scar.
2. Wash hands and rinse the scars before applying the Scar Clinic, then completely dry the hands and scars.
3. Take the product out of the package.
4. Remove the plastic film and apply a layer of glue to the face.
Scar Clinic adhesion time and use period
1. For best results, use 12 hours to 24 hours per day for at least three months.
2. Replace the new one after 1 week.
3. If the surface adhesion layer is severely damaged or the adhesion is reduced, please replace it with a new one.
1. Do not use it for acne and infection scars. Do not use it during wound healing.
2, can not be used when scars and wounds and sutures.
3. If there is a rash, erythema or rubella, reduce the treatment time until the symptoms turn around.
If your skin has irritation or problems, talk to your doctor.
4. Scar Clinic cannot be used with ointments, creams or cosmetics.
5. Do not use Scar Clinic for babies under the age of 3, and keep the Scar Clinic out of reach of children and pets.
*Scar Clinic is produced under strict quality control.
If the product has passed the shelf life, has deteriorated, or has been damaged, please replace it with a new one at the place of purchase.